Dehumidification & Moisture Removal in Dallas Fort Worth, TX
Steamatic Dehumidification Services
At Steamatic of Dallas Fort Worth, we provide expert dehumidification services you can trust. With our state-of-the-art equipment and extensive expertise in water damage restoration, our team is the best choice when your home has humidity issues. Professional dehumidification can help you protect your family from the effects of excess moisture, including mold and mildew. This isn’t an area where you want to mess around: Contact our experts right away to take care of underlying humidity issues and keep your home safe, sound, and dry.
REQUEST A SERVICE
What Our Dehumidification Services Involve
When most people think of dehumidification, they imagine a restoration company taking care of flooding in the home. And getting rid of standing water is indeed one important part of professional dehumidification services. But there’s much more to it:
- Completely removing water from floor surfaces: If your home has hardwood floors or carpeting, getting rid of standing water is only the first step. We also take the time to carefully dry the wood itself or carpet backing.
- Drying walls: Depending on the cause of moisture damage, baseboards or entire walls may need specialized drying to prevent mold growth.
- Drying furniture: Our professionals can use steam cleaning equipment to clean, disinfect, and deodorize furniture that has absorbed water. Afterward, our dehumidification services make sure the entire piece of furniture, including the base, is completely dry.
- Getting rid of moisture from ceilings: It’s common for ceilings to have moisture problems when there is a roof leak. Our professionals know how to remove humidity from every type of ceiling without causing further damage.
- Eliminating hidden areas of moisture: Sometimes, moisture tries to hide in insulation or structural layers. We’re thorough in getting rid of humidity in every inch of your home or business.
In addition to removing moisture, we actively check your home for signs of humidity problems. We’re like detectives, searching for places that need extra care or more drying time. If we find concerning problems, our team is certified to take care of water damage restoration, mold removal, document recovery, and many other expert services.
When You Need Professional Dehumidification
Most areas of Dallas, Texas, are known for high humidity. Some people have whole-home dehumidifiers installed to help get rid of excess moisture. When should you call a professional for dehumidification?
- Roof leaks: While you’ll probably call a contractor to fix a leaking roof, that’s not enough. You also need to contact dehumidification experts to dry your home’s underly structure, including walls and attic spaces.
- Flooding: Any time natural disasters cause flooding in your home or business, our moisture damage restoration experts should be the first number you call.
- Mold or mildew: If you see mold or mildew in any part of the home, it’s a sign that something is wrong where humidity is concerned. Call our team right away to get to the bottom of things, get rid of mold, and enjoy a fresh-smelling, dry, and clean home again.
- Burst pipes: Old pipes can develop leaks. Freezing temps can cause pipes to burst. Calling a plumber is good, but again, it’s just the first step. Professional dehumidification services are necessary immediately.
What makes our dehumidification services the best is that they’re performed by certified, knowledgeable professionals. This can give your family the best indoor air quality possible, reducing allergies and eliminating musty odors. It can protect your home against moisture issues, keeping surfaces beautiful and protecting the underlying structure for ages.
Contact us right away for emergency assistance 24/7, 365 days a year. We’re proud to serve homes anywhere in and around Dallas and Fort Worth, TX.
Why Choose Us
Improper drying of moisture-damaged structures can result in mold growth and additional structural damage. Steamatic of Dallas Fort Worth‘s highly trained technicians can extract standing water, stabilize the environment and provide structure drying services utilizing refrigerant or desiccant dehumidification. Our drying procedures follow the ANSI/IICRC S 500 Standard for Professional Water Damage Restoration. Contact us today for top quality service.
See What Our Clients Are Saying
“Great company to hire and call for cleaning, remediation & restoration!”
— Juan C.
OTHER RESTORATION SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.